Wednesday 23 January 2008

Merde deux!

Well the exam truly was merde! Perhaps it was because I haven't done an exam for a while and have lost the touch or perhaps it was because I haven't really done enough homework, maybe my brain has decayed with age or maybe the test was just hard; but after 10 minutes of staring at the paper I realised that I knew very little, nearly had a panic attack and then managed to calm myself enough to do the second part of the test, which was a little easier. After restoring my self esteem I was able to face the first part again and managed to attempt a few guesses at a few questions, but whether that is enough for 40% or not, I am not sure! I then had to go straight to the oral exam, which I did find a little better, but then I did more work for that! Oh well..

No comments:

Be more dog

I'm always grateful that we have our dogs. We had never been dog owners up until our move but it had been something that we both wanted ...