Tuesday, 1 December 2009

The T Shirt that got away

Finally the grey clouds lifted today and the sun came out. This meant it was much colder but a sacrifice worth paying to get away from the greyness. It also seemed to cheer everyone up and the atmosphere at work was much better. People have been saying that I look quite well at the moment and now I have recovered from the cold I have had I do feel quite good. This is probably due to the fact that my medication was increased three months ago! I saw an advert for a great T shirt on the Random Acts Blog. Unfortunately I missed the last chance to order one as I think it is great and sums up all I feel about my illness. I never suspected for a moment that my aches and pains and tiredness would ever become anything more serious but when it did I was bl**dy glad to be living in a country with a good health service!


3 comments:

Chairman Bill said...

Which country is that then?

Lovely's Blot said...

Well despite what people tell you I got quite good treatment. Of course it can always be better.

Lovely's Blot said...

Well despite what people tell you I got quite good treatment. Of course it can always be better.