Thursday 13 March 2008

Comings and goings

Ian and I are off to France next week; not to the land but to go skiing. It is a family occasion. My brother has a chalet in a small ski resort and we are going over the Easter break. However, we don't seem to have done very well about co-ordinating our arrivals and departures! My sister-in-law is driving over on Monday with her youngest child, Ian and I are driving down on Wednesday, my brother is flying out on Thursday, Margaret (friend of sister-in-law) is flying out Friday, my sister is flying out on Easter Monday morning with my other nephew (to make sure he gets on the plane!), my brother's friend Arthur (inventor of the nickname 'lovely') is flying out Monday afternoon, we are driving back the Wednesday after..........

No comments:

Be more dog

I'm always grateful that we have our dogs. We had never been dog owners up until our move but it had been something that we both wanted ...