Friday, 29 August 2008

Back to blogging at last!

Got back today about two hours ago! Have missed blogging and feel humbled that I could not get it to work from the campsite even though campsite man (Pierre-Henri) let us log on to his wireless network from our PDAs. Problem.. no cookie (whatever one of those is if it isn't a hard baked thing covered in chocolate) to let me get to the sign in page and I shamefully did not write down the details on how to blog by email! So I am feeling very frustrated as every time something interesting happened I thought.. I must write about that on my blog..but I couldn't! I did make some notes and I hope to make up for it over the next few days.

Next purchase.. a small laptop that works with windows and has bluetooth! (I have just been told that I also need 'wireless').

1 comment:

Michael House said...

Welcome back! The main requirement of a cookie is it's size. It is much larger than a biscuit, with more chocolate. Perhaps there are lots inside the computer? Must check.