Saturday 11 April 2009

Easter apart

Ian has made a quick trip to France over Easter to take yet more plasterboard while I have stayed at home. His aim was to sleep in the house overnight (something he referred to as romantic but without heat, showers or a toilet not quite how I would have described it!). Apparently the weather has been a bit grim and after a few minutes of listening to the wind coming in around the roof and door he decided to abort the mission and sleep on the neighbours' floor! This morning he phoned to say that he thought he had lost his passport (although after a few minutes of thought and a bit more searching it reappeared)! It has felt strange for me to have a whole weekend in the house by myself and although I had a long list of jobs to do so far I have not been that productive!

No comments:

Be more dog

I'm always grateful that we have our dogs. We had never been dog owners up until our move but it had been something that we both wanted ...