Friday 17 April 2009

Going back again; the next stage

Touch wood, the French fishermen have called off their blockade of Calais after promises of more money so hopefully we will be on the move on Saturday! Blogging will be sparse as not only will we not have a network connection but my Eeee PC has died; or more specifically Internet explorer has imploded and now everything needs to be reinstalled! Ian has been too busy collecting trailers and going to France to sort it out. Mind you, after our last trip I was far too busy and tired to cope with any sort of blogging in the evening!

Ian did send me a photo of the house with windows, which I attach to show the progress. Unfortunately he also discovered that the roof leaks!

No comments:

Be more dog

I'm always grateful that we have our dogs. We had never been dog owners up until our move but it had been something that we both wanted ...