As we were driving out to my French class tonight the temperature gauge in the car read minus 6, which is pretty unusual for a coastal area like this. We also had layer of snow on Monday. My teasmade arrived just in time and it was lovely to wake to a warm cup of tea without having to get up. This is what it looks like!
A blog about living in rural France, and currently surviving through the coronavirus times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be more dog
I'm always grateful that we have our dogs. We had never been dog owners up until our move but it had been something that we both wanted ...
-
I have gone with the 'men in hats or uniform' theme this week and actually trying to uncover some of the puzzles behind the photogra...
-
This weeks prompt for Sepia Saturday is of three men in hats. I couldn't find three men in suits but I did find a picture of three ...
-
This picture is taken from the begining (or end) of the South Downs overlooking Eastbourne. It was a Sunday afternoon and it shows kids and...

No comments:
Post a Comment