Tuesday 6 February 2007

Winter Sun

Today was one of those cold and bright winter days. I had to go to Brighton so chose to drive along the coast road for some of the time. The view from the road over towards the sea is always particularly stunning in winter. Most of the land was a red-grey colour with occasional patches of green and the sea was a bluey grey tone; just a bit darker than the sky. When I go this way I always wish that I wasn’t working and that I could stop and just look at the view until I was bored with it, or until I got too cold! I am sometimes quite surprised, when I get up onto the cliff road, to realise that I live close to something so beautiful.

No comments:

Be more dog

I'm always grateful that we have our dogs. We had never been dog owners up until our move but it had been something that we both wanted ...