Wednesday 19 May 2010

Misty blue


Today it was sunny and I felt the need to see the sea. As our email system at work has been dysfunctional for the past few days I decided to take some marking and go and have some lunch at the Hollywell cafe. At this time of year the sea is still cold and the result of warm air and cool sea is a light rolling mist that sits on the beach and stops 100 metres inland. When I walked down to luch the sea was covered in sparkley diamonds but by the time I had finished my lunch and marked my work it looked like this.


1 comment:

Chairman Bill said...

Pity the poor sailors who have to peer through this muck and hope they avoid a collision.

Be more dog

I'm always grateful that we have our dogs. We had never been dog owners up until our move but it had been something that we both wanted ...