Tuesday 4 May 2010

Duty done

I have already voted. At the last local election I got a postal vote organised and decided to keep it on as more often than not voting on the day is difficult. I made up my mind over the weekend, filled in my ballot paper and eventually worked out what had to go in what envelope. Ian also has a postal vote and so last night he walked down to the post box ans posted them. My duty has been done and I don't feel any guilt now about not taking any interest in the last few frenzied days of the election campaign.

At the weekend I bought a new kitchen for my house as B&Q were doing a 75% discount on the cupboard doors. The flat pack kitchen is now stacked in the spare bedroom awaiting installation!

No comments:

Be more dog

I'm always grateful that we have our dogs. We had never been dog owners up until our move but it had been something that we both wanted ...