Thursday 19 March 2009

Finding the walls and cleaning the floor

One of the jobs we did in the house was to mark out the position of all the rooms. Ian then decided that he wanted to take a picture of where the walls are going to be, so I had to stand there holding up a metal bar in the place of the wall while he took a photo!

As you can see I looked particularly fetching in my Dickies work trousers (with knee pads), my steel toe capped boots and my Tour de France cap (more on that later). Ian meantime decided to sweep the dust out of the kitchen floor. Lets hope this is not the only picture I ever have of him doing that!



No comments:

Be more dog

I'm always grateful that we have our dogs. We had never been dog owners up until our move but it had been something that we both wanted ...