Tuesday, 31 March 2009

Help needed

I need some help! My sister has asked me to do a short reading at her wedding. It is a civil ceremony so whatever it is must be secular in nature. I don't know quite how this is decided. Is an Apache blessing secular? I guess it depends on your point of view! Having searched Google with terms like 'wedding readings'; poems for a wedding' etc to me it seems that the dividing line between spiritual and religious is quite wavy. Anyway, if any of you have any suggestions then do pass them on! I will then get them down to a short list and let my sister and her husband-to-be make the final choice.

She was quite exited today as she bought her dress; a Versace number. All I know is that she said it is so tight she won't be able to wear any knickers under it!

1 comment:

Chairman Bill said...

I'm actually ordained as a humanist priest. I'm a Grand Heirophant of the Order of the Black & White Eagle in the Universal Church Triumphant of the Apathetic Agnostic. I have the certificate to prove it.

www.van-bergen.net/vanBergenPhilipPHierophant.pdf