A blog about living in rural France, and currently surviving through the coronavirus times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be more dog
I'm always grateful that we have our dogs. We had never been dog owners up until our move but it had been something that we both wanted ...
-
I have gone with the 'men in hats or uniform' theme this week and actually trying to uncover some of the puzzles behind the photogra...
-
This weeks prompt for Sepia Saturday is of three men in hats. I couldn't find three men in suits but I did find a picture of three ...
-
This picture is taken from the begining (or end) of the South Downs overlooking Eastbourne. It was a Sunday afternoon and it shows kids and...
1 comment:
It's fairly easy. There's two methods:
1) From the dashboard set up an email address for the blog that only you know, then send emails from your phone.
2) Follow the Mobile blogging instructions from the blogger dashboard - but check first that your phone/provider is supported. The Gorse Fox can't use this method because T-Mobile with an MDA Smartphone isn't supported (or at least it wasn't last time he checked).
Post a Comment