Monday 28 April 2008

Hedges

At the weekend my neighbour and Ian cut down a very ugly hedge that separated our two gardens. It was about 2 metres thick in places and 2 metres tall, spiky and messy and I am glad it has gone. We will put up a fence and plant something more attractive. I was looking up on Google to see if I could find out what sort of hedge it was. I couldn't find it but I did find this site, hedgeline; which is a whole group dedicated to the
Campaign for Effective Legislative Control of Problem High Hedges of all species, in residential areas of the UK
advice and information for Hedge-Victims, drawing on the experience of thousands of membe
r
s

I wonder if H&S man is involved!

No comments:

Be more dog

I'm always grateful that we have our dogs. We had never been dog owners up until our move but it had been something that we both wanted ...