Thursday, 3 April 2008

Spring is here

For a long time it has felt like winter but this morning I noticed that the cherry tree in my garden is in blossom, (not that I have ever got any cherries from it as the birds always beat me to it). This afternoon I had to go over to Brighton and I went with a colleague who drove the scenic route through the villages of Southease and Rodmell. We noticed that the oilseed rape was just beginning to come out, turning the fields bright yellow. I must try to get a picture to put on the blog as it is a lovely sight! Until then following the link here will lead to the page of another blogger where there are some nice pictures. The blog is quite interesting as well!

2 comments:

The Gorse Fox said...

Thank you kindly for the link. The Gorse Fox is flattered.

Lovely's Blot said...

You're welcome; I enjoyed reading your blog!