Tuesday 22 April 2008

How to be happy in France!

I can't help being a little cynical about the new psychology of happiness movement and those of us that have worked in the business for years realise that it takes more than a weekend with a cognitive behavioural psychologist to cure a lifetime of misery! Still, it is a nice past-time for the worried well!

The move to France was meant to take me out of all the psycho-babble talk and back to a more simple and straightforward life. Okay, I know that is naive but one can dream! My dream was shattered however when I came across this advert on the tourist information board in the village in France!

How to be Happy

a Seminar at:

Le Sarment
47350 Escassefort
France

10th and 11th May 2008

International speakers, live music, good food and local organic wine...
Plus a chance to relax in rural South West France...
There is no escape!!!!!!

No comments:

Be more dog

I'm always grateful that we have our dogs. We had never been dog owners up until our move but it had been something that we both wanted ...