A blog about living in rural France, and currently surviving through the coronavirus times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be more dog
I'm always grateful that we have our dogs. We had never been dog owners up until our move but it had been something that we both wanted ...
-
I have gone with the 'men in hats or uniform' theme this week and actually trying to uncover some of the puzzles behind the photogra...
-
This weeks prompt for Sepia Saturday is of three men in hats. I couldn't find three men in suits but I did find a picture of three ...
-
This picture is taken from the begining (or end) of the South Downs overlooking Eastbourne. It was a Sunday afternoon and it shows kids and...
1 comment:
Oh, i do like Ben Fogle. Great to get Lupus more in the public eye. Hope your meeting with the builders has been useful and the work is under way. How exciting. Our neighbours have just, almost, finished doing the work to the little church over the road where they wiill live and slept there the other night, looking around at all they had done!
Post a Comment