I have decided to start a new label called 'mad cakes'. I quite enjoy making cakes, especially for friends and family and special occasions. Unfortunately I have never been that good at getting them right. They are always a bit wonky, with the decoration being a bit odd and mad and, in essence they are rather eccentric. I have just made one for my mother for her birthday. Here is a picture of it.
I know; it is mad but I like it. In my case I don't think I will get better with practice!
A blog about living in rural France, and currently surviving through the coronavirus times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be more dog
I'm always grateful that we have our dogs. We had never been dog owners up until our move but it had been something that we both wanted ...
-
I have gone with the 'men in hats or uniform' theme this week and actually trying to uncover some of the puzzles behind the photogra...
-
This weeks prompt for Sepia Saturday is of three men in hats. I couldn't find three men in suits but I did find a picture of three ...
-
This picture is taken from the begining (or end) of the South Downs overlooking Eastbourne. It was a Sunday afternoon and it shows kids and...
1 comment:
It looks like a blancmange wearing a fascinator. Was it yummy? Hope your mum had a good birthday, wish her well from me. V x
Post a Comment