Thursday 31 July 2008

Mad Cakes

I have decided to start a new label called 'mad cakes'. I quite enjoy making cakes, especially for friends and family and special occasions. Unfortunately I have never been that good at getting them right. They are always a bit wonky, with the decoration being a bit odd and mad and, in essence they are rather eccentric. I have just made one for my mother for her birthday. Here is a picture of it.


I know; it is mad but I like it. In my case I don't think I will get better with practice!

1 comment:

Michael House said...

It looks like a blancmange wearing a fascinator. Was it yummy? Hope your mum had a good birthday, wish her well from me. V x

Be more dog

I'm always grateful that we have our dogs. We had never been dog owners up until our move but it had been something that we both wanted ...