Monday 21 July 2008

Stopping for a photo

One of the things that goes through my mind when I think about moving to France is that somehow I will miss all the beautiful English countryside and the changing seasons here in the South. That is why I like to put photos on the blog of things I have enjoyed looking at.

On the way back from Ian's I stopped off in Mayfield. I have driven past the town for about 2 years so I thought it was about time I stopped to see what it was like. On the whole I thought it was a nice Sussex village/town but didn't feel inclined to hang around. I did take this photo of the view from the car park, which struck me as 'typical' view of the English countryside.

No comments:

Be more dog

I'm always grateful that we have our dogs. We had never been dog owners up until our move but it had been something that we both wanted ...