A blog about living in rural France, and currently surviving through the coronavirus times.
Friday, 11 July 2008
Teaching and learning conference
I am currently at a teaching and learning conference in a workshop on using blogs in assessment! Needless to say the topic has created much controversy about whether blogs are really suitable for higher level academic study. Someone has just accused blogs of being ephemeral and lightweight (and hence unsuitable for higher academic endeavour!). There was uproar but it didn't last long as it was time for coffee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be more dog
I'm always grateful that we have our dogs. We had never been dog owners up until our move but it had been something that we both wanted ...
-
I have gone with the 'men in hats or uniform' theme this week and actually trying to uncover some of the puzzles behind the photogra...
-
This weeks prompt for Sepia Saturday is of three men in hats. I couldn't find three men in suits but I did find a picture of three ...
-
This picture is taken from the begining (or end) of the South Downs overlooking Eastbourne. It was a Sunday afternoon and it shows kids and...
No comments:
Post a Comment