A blog about living in rural France, and currently surviving through the coronavirus times.
Monday, 7 April 2008
News from Tibet
I heard from my student Libby again. She sent me some work for me to look at. She told me that things were interesting in Tibet at the moment and that communications are a little erratic. She did not say anymore and I didn't ask as I do not want us to have any kind of communication that may somehow make her position in Tibet difficult. I am just glad that she is okay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be more dog
I'm always grateful that we have our dogs. We had never been dog owners up until our move but it had been something that we both wanted ...
-
I have gone with the 'men in hats or uniform' theme this week and actually trying to uncover some of the puzzles behind the photogra...
-
This weeks prompt for Sepia Saturday is of three men in hats. I couldn't find three men in suits but I did find a picture of three ...
-
This picture is taken from the begining (or end) of the South Downs overlooking Eastbourne. It was a Sunday afternoon and it shows kids and...
1 comment:
Glad you have heard something at least. I expect we are still getting very little on what is really happening there.
Post a Comment