Thursday, 7 May 2009

Good intentions

This week has seemed rather busy and despite all my good intentions the headache from hell that I ended the day with yesterday prevented me from doing anything other than sitting on the sofa and going to bed. To avoid that excuse today I have come straight to the gym but rather than heading for an exercise class I have found the computer in the bar!

This weekend I am at home and Ian is coming down. I am going to see if we can have a break from working so hard and at least take a day to relax.

I decided that if I get the pig flu I am not going to tell anyone. I know that makes me a bit anti-social but then I really don't see how I would know if I got it. I am currently experiencing the delights of hot flushes; at least 15 before breakfast, and my MCTD means that I often have achey muscles, so I really don't know how I would know whether I had flu, the menopause or a flare of my MCTD! I guess if I want a week off work.......

Well, I can put it off no longer.. off to the gym!

1 comment:

Michael House said...

but now you have told everyone that you won't tell anyone, so everyone will be very suspicious!