A blog about living in rural France, and currently surviving through the coronavirus times.
Wednesday, 24 September 2008
Distant memories
My summer in France now feels like a distant memory! Work has picked up pace and I am fully into the flow. I can't believe I was ever away or that things continued in my absence! The list of things that I have to do is getting longer and longer and the weekends seem to be getting shorter and shorter! (Along with the days.. it is now dark at 7.00 and pretty soon it will be winter!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be more dog
I'm always grateful that we have our dogs. We had never been dog owners up until our move but it had been something that we both wanted ...
-
I have gone with the 'men in hats or uniform' theme this week and actually trying to uncover some of the puzzles behind the photogra...
-
This weeks prompt for Sepia Saturday is of three men in hats. I couldn't find three men in suits but I did find a picture of three ...
-
This picture is taken from the begining (or end) of the South Downs overlooking Eastbourne. It was a Sunday afternoon and it shows kids and...
1 comment:
this is the start of my return to the Blog! it is grotty and wet here, we have been spoilt over the past couple of weeks.
Post a Comment